Heidi Klum was born on June 1, 1973 in Bergisch Gladbach, Nr. Cologne, Germany. She is one of the most beautiful women on Earth and of course a supermodel.
Biography and Career :
She started a fashion model career at the age of 18. One of her friends encouraged her to participate to "The Face of the Year", Germany contest and she won it.
Between 1998 and 2004 she appeared in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Editions and in 2003 in the Pirelli calendar. This proves how sexy and beautiful she is because not many models have the chance of doing that. During her career she appeared in music videos, a video game and won many awards. She has her own clothing lines, perfume and shoes line.
On September 6, 1997 she married Ric Pipino, a famous hairstylist, but they divorced in 2002. In 2004 she and Flavio Briatore had one daughter, but after a while the couple split. She is now happily married to singer Seal and they got married on May 10, 2005. They have two sons.
- Height: 176.5 cm
- Measurements: 86.5/61/86.5
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Shoe Size: 41
- Hobbies: Cooking, painting, skiing, shopping at flea markets and auctions
- She had studied jazz for 15 years.
- When she was a child she wanted to be a dancer.
- D Management Group
- Model Management - Hamburg
- IMG Models - New York.
- Abercrombie and Fitch, American Express, Birkenstock, Bonnie Bell, Braun, Caress, Comma, Company by Ellen Tracy, Douglas, Ellen Tracy, Finesse, Gerry Weber, Givenchy 'Amerige' fragrance, H & M, Haribo & Katjes Yogurt Gums, INC, Kathleen Madden, Lancaster, Liz Claiborne, McDonald's, Newport News, Nike, Nine West, Rosner jeans, Tommy Hilfiger, V